How many Coronavirus cases in your area? See instructions for the interactive map first and then see the links at the bottom of this page. The map is best used on a desktop or laptop computer. Click pictures to enlarge them and then X out or click your browser's back arrow to exit. You can use your phone, but the functioning has a learning curve. We’ll cover both.
- COVID-19 FLORIDA MAP - GETTING STARTED
- CORONAVIRUS BY ZIP CODE
- TRICK NEEDED FOR CELL PHONE SEARCH BY ZIP CODE
- LIVE MAP - SEE CELL PHONE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST
- LINK TO FULL SIZE COVID MAP
- CORONAVIRUS EFFECT ON HOME SALES
- CORONAVIRUS INFO (CDC)
When you open the Coronavirus Map on your laptop, you’re going to see a snapshot of cases in Florida.
The State Count appears on the upper left. The number is going to be much higher than the 14,747 cases that appeared when we took this screen shot. The interactive County Map appears in the center and a matching county list appears on the right.
To search by County, click any county on the Map or click your county from the list. There is a dark scroll bar on the right that moves the counties up or down
After you click the county you're interested in, results will appear on top of the map.
Links to other map views appear at the bottom of the page. Click on Florida Testing to see a current cluster map by county:
BACK TO TOP
Click cases by county and then click your county for a snapshot of current coronavirus:
CORONAVIRUS CASES BY ZIP CODE - CLOSER TO HOME!
- Click the Zip Code Tab at bottom of page
- Slide scroll bar up or down to locate and click your County
(The scroll bar is dark)
- Slide scroll bar up or down to locate and click your Zip Code
The number of Coronavirus cases will appear for the zip code you selected:
- If there are fewer than 5 cases, the total number of cases is shown with a less than symbol followed by a 5
- If there are 5-9 cases in that zip code, the total number of cases is shown as "5-9"
- Zip codes with 0 cases in these counties are “0" or "No cases"
- 10 or more cases are shown by the actual number in the selected zip code
WORLDWIDE CASES (and counting)
BACK TO TOP
USING YOUR PHONE (less tabs)
Your phone will have less tabs visible on your screen than your laptop displays. To search by zip code using your phone or tablet, see the following illustrations.
You will need to click outside of the pop-up box for the data to fill the box.
The map was changed a week after the video was uploaded so we are starting the video at 50 seconds to get to the main trick needed:
LIVE VIEW OF TABLET OR PHONE:
LINK TO FULL SIZE MAP (click image):
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
1) CORONAVIRUS EFFECTS ON HOME SALES (links to another site)
2) SHORT TERM VACATION RENTALS SUSPENDED FOR 30 DAYS (Florida)